The Church of Elduvík
The church was designed by the architect H. C. W. Tórgarð, inspired by traditional wooden churches of the Faroe Islands. It was established in 1951, while the cemetery was first used in 1926.
Contact information
Church contact person:
Dánial Martin Hansen
Address:
Handan Á 2
FO-478 Elduvík
Phone:
+298 444563 / +298 582505
Email:
Opening hours:
Open by arrangement. Please contact Dánial Martin Hansen at +298 444563 / +298 582505
Church services:
During summer, services are held on Sundays at 11:00 am, and during winter at 12:00 pm.